Andreas Olesen is a passionate driver. He dove into simracing headfirst, helping out at a GameBox event for SimRacing Lab in Denmark in May 2022, and has since tackled a slew of demanding races, including 12-hour, 24-hour, and GT Challenge events.
While Andreas may not be the fastest driver on the track, he’s certainly very reliable. He spends countless hours honing his skills and pushing himself, always striving to keep up with his teammate, Andi. Andreas, our resident gadget guru, not only masters stream setups but is also the tireless cable maestro. We even equipped him with a cable-cutting tool for those ’emergency detours’ in our wiring adventures!
It’s worth noting that when Andreas joined the team, Andi Kurtsen made the bittersweet decision to bid farewell to his beloved ‘beach chair,’ a symbol of many years of relaxation, in order to upgrade his sim racing setup and keep pace with Andreas’ enthusiasm. Andreas’ dedication and passion for SimRacing are truly inspiring, and he’s quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with in the racing world.
- Best results: Winning Le Mans 24hr 2022
- Best moment in a race: Chasing cars
- Favourite Sim Racecar: Porsche 911 RSR GTE
- Favourite Sim Racetrack: Sebring
- Favourite Sim Racing Game: rFactor2
- Favourite Real World Car: Audi RS6 or Nissan GTR
- Favourite Soda: Pepsi Max
- I don’t like: Flat spotting tires
- Favourite Meal: Free food
- Favourite Engineering Equation: