Martin is our in-house, real-world petrol head and racing driver. He races real-world historic cars and tinkers with a number of cool Italian cars. Alfa Romeo is the big love; the true sign of a proper petrol head. Martin loves racing and is a genuinely fun and cool guy. Once in a while, a bit of a laugh comes from the otherwise super concentrated Martin in the rig; this is usually when he makes a mistake. We still don’t know whether it is out of embarrassment or sheer joyous excitement of having found (and passed) the limit.
Martin drives the #46 car and Wikipedia says he was a Racer around the same time the personal computer was invented.
- Best results: 3rd in Danish Masters 71’ class (real-world Historic Racing)
- Best moment in a race: When the car doesn’t break
- Favourite Sim Racecar: McLaren 720s GT3
- Favourite Sim Racetrack: Sebring
- Favourite Sim Racing Game: rFactor2
- Favourite Real World Car: Lamborghini Miura
- I don’t like: Slippery kerbs, sausage kerbs & french cars
- Favourite Soda: Coca-Cola
- Favourite Meal: Pizza Margherita
- Favourite Engineering Equation: F=ma (Newtons 2nd law of motion)